Saturday, May 15, 2010

paranoia kills me, help!

so i have some kind of paranoia. im so paranoid if i have to face a new places, with new people, my mind tries to screw me up. it keeps telling me "hey they're mean, they dont like you" im sooo sick with this mind.
and the fact that im into university now, new place obviously, new people totally makes me scare, yes scare.
for some people i know it's funny but for me, it's creepy. i have to fight with this such feeling. i hate the feeling of unaccepted in new places. well in the reality, they welcome well, they're nice to me, but still my mind keeps thinking bad. maybe i have some trouble with my mind. too much movie maybe haha.
so im trying so hard to escape from this fear, this paranoid thing, i make new friends, just to make sure im not gonna be alone there. im happy knowing this, really happy.
im working on this paranoia, i hope soon i'll be okay if i have to face a new place, and my minds telling me "they love you" i do hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment