Tuesday, May 4, 2010

pictures have said it all

my hands are so itchy to post some photos up. im gonna post some photos up. random photos. i believe behind every single photos that has been captured it has their own story and memory. photos are the only thing that you can always see, remember, because someday you may forget about it but photos can remind you.
i post some photos that have been taken lately.
so this is brand new photo. yay. with my mates. it was taken in monumen serangan umum 11 maret or something i dont know the exact name hehe. we're all waiting the photo session so yeah we took photo.
me with mybestfriend echol and eska, we're soo camera geek haha.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words" - donna roberts

 me and rosa, i like the flower detail on my ear on this photo.

this one was taken on my yearbook photo's session, it was on monorail at tugu station. i love this! and this photo left to right : echol - me- etta - mba cicie - eska
so mbak cicie is the photographer's gf she helped us during the photo session. she is so beautiful. envy her :D

this one such a shame photo seriously hahaha we acted to be nerd. it had been taken when we had our practical exam, france pratical exam. we look so nerd,dont we ?

No comments:

Post a Comment